Once again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

martha

Spoke to joan, maxximom last night. As far as she knows she is a go for the morning. She was experiencing a scratchy throat and was waiting for a call back from the surgeon. Joan told me that she just wanted to get this over with. Will of course keep everyone posted as I know how she is.

martha,
thank you so much for that update on joan. hope her scratchy throat doesn't hold up her surgery.
my husband, joey , went into surgery last week with a scratchy throat (also after having his initial surgery postponed due to the nyc attack). his surgeon felt that it would be fine despite the fact that his white blood count was marginally elevated. he had been doing fine so far, considering little setbacks like afib and anemia.

she willl be in our prayers.
please keep us posted as you find out more.
thank you again,
sylvia

Prayers for Joan

Prayers for Joan

Thank you Martha for the update..... I came here specifically this morning to hear from Joan. I woke early today with her on my mind and have been praying ..... I know she will be just fine. Please post an update when you hear from her.
Cindy

Back