Not new, but it's been awhile..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ovie

and holy cow how this site has changed. This site gave me the strength and wisdom from those on here, especially the ones that were post op. I have a St. Jude Aortic valve due to my original one leaking. Got it at 24 years old, i'm now 36...and i'll be honest, it's still tough for me. But i'm so happy to see the site still around, helping and educating those going through the process or after. I don't know where i would of been preop as well postop without the experiences shared.

and holy cow how this site has changed. This site gave me the strength and wisdom from those on here, especially the ones that were post op. I have a St. Jude Aortic valve due to my original one leaking. Got it at 24 years old, i'm now 36...and i'll be honest, it's still tough for me. But i'm so happy to see the site still around, helping and educating those going through the process or after. I don't know where i would of been preop as well postop without the experiences shared.
I remember you welcome back.

Latest posts

Back