Not bicuspid?!?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's a drug which is classified under medical ... so like paracetamol is a drug as are other anti-migraine drugs. Not like the drugs that gang bangers sell (although they do also trad there).

I guess having done a degree in this area helps me a bit, even if it was a long time ago now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenfluramine
Fenfluramine, sold under the brand name Fintepla, is a serotonergic medication used for the treatment of seizures associated with Dravet syndrome and Lennox–Gastaut syndrome.[3][4][1] It was formerly used as an appetite suppressant in the treatment of obesity, but was discontinued for this use due to cardiovascular toxicity before being repurposed for new indications.[5][6] Fenfluramine was used for weight loss both alone under the brand name Pondimin and in combination with phentermine under the brand name Fen-Phen among others.[5][7]

HTH
@preciosa1974 edited content
It caused a number of people to have Heart Murmurs. Glad it was pulled from the US market.

Latest posts

Back