Nine Years Today!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Beef

I haven't visited in a really long time. In fact it was so long ago that I had to re-register since I was a victim of the purge of inactive members.

Anyway, just popped in on the ninth anniversary of my AVR to say hello to any and all the original members of this site. Hank and Ben - I still have good memories of the Scottsdale reunion - hope all is well with you guys.

I'm doing well - 26 years old now - yikes! - the ticker is still ticking - a very good thing indeed :)

Take care all.

Brad

Hi Brad and congratulations!

Sorry about nuking you, but I was asked to trim everything as were getting ready to move to another server. I leaned it out as much as possible and some, like yourself, got purged also. :(

Congratulations!
It's always very encouraging to read a post like yours.

OMG, Look who is here! I have wondered and wondered where our Cutie went. Yeah, you still are. You look great. Nine years - wow, and you were just a young'un then. Thanks for letting us hear from you. Stop in about once a year after this, so we will know you are still around somewhere. Hope your life is going well. Blessins..........

Hi there Brad.........my gosh, you've aged...:eek: JUST KIDDING..:D

Good to hear from you and a big congratulations on your nine years. I'm just a few months behind you. My how time flies when you're having fun...right..

Congrats, Brad. I think I remember you from back in the early days. Sounds like everything has gone well for you.

Don't be a stranger now that you're an official VR.Commer again. :D

I wondered about you for so long.......

I wondered about you for so long.......

Brad:

"As I live and breathe..." I remember you from way back then.

Nice to see you back. Stay a while and join in.

For now, have a happy and productive anniversary of your valve.

Blanche

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks for the replies!

Wow! Thanks for all the congratulatory messages everyone! Quite heart warming (pun intended). I'll try to poke my nose in here every so often to see how y'all (Canadian, eh? - or not so much) are doing.

Cheers!
Brad

Hey Brad! I don't even know you, but your post brought a smile to my face! Happy valversary! Brian Mc

Latest posts

Back