News from Montana

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andy in Montana

Hi,
Just a note to let you all know that I'm doing really well - have been so busy catching up - haven't turned on my computer. My cardioversion was a success - went thru cardio rehab - and was taken off coumadin 5 weeks ago - last cardio visit he said I'll see you in three months - am still on 100 mg of Amiodorone, .125 of Digoxin, and .81 mg baby aspirin a day. Am doing things I could not do before surgery. See ya all later.

Andy
Mitral Valve Repair June 12th, 2001

Hi Andy,

Thanks for updating us on your great news! Congrats on such a wonderful recovery. Hope you continue on that positive trend!

Rob

Last edited:
Well, hey there, Andy - what a nice surprise this morning. Good to see you and happy to hear how well you are doing. Enjoy your brand new life - isn't it a miracle! God bless

Hi, Andy!

Hi, Andy!

Hey Andy,

Your comments on how great it feels to do stuff you couldn't rings so true. Almost two years later, I still stop every once in a while amazed that I am doing what I am doing and not gasping and sweating. It's a wonderful new lease...enjoy. Take care of yourself though and don't overdo too often.

Great news Andy!

Great news Andy!

Andy we are so happy you came through that rough patch on the other side. Keep up the good progress...All the best!

Don't shovel any snow!

Don't shovel any snow!

Andy,

Good to hear you're doin' ok. It's a nice feeling when your doc says you don't need to come back for 3 months, ain't it?!

Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back