New Year Resolutions?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
Anyone have a New Year resolution (s) they'd like to share?
I'm skipping my usual "healthy" goals and setting my sights on a return to playing the piano. It's been 40+ years since I spent serious time tickling the ivories, but I've reached a point where I have the time and resolve . . . I hope!:tongue2:
How about you?

Duffey
I am already in 2013 1:50 am so I am now working on my 2014 goals :). Duffey hope you already have the piano to start practising on. Would have liked to have learnt to play an instrument, however to late for me now!!

Duffey
I am already in 2013 1:50 am so I am now working on my 2014 goals :). Duffey hope you already have the piano to start practising on. Would have liked to have learnt to play an instrument, however to late for me now!!

2014!:eek2:
Yep, I've got the same piano, sitting in my living room, that I first learned to play on, many, many years ago. Hopefully I'll be accompanying the grandkids as they sing Christmas carols, December 2013.:smile2:

I have never set any type of New Year resolution because I know that I won't complete it no matter how pure my motives are. I know that I will try to be more patient with my family and co-workers. I will try to swear less and not give my fellow drivers the "you are #1 salute" (that is done a lot here in cali). So there you have it.
I hope everyone finds peace and prosperity in 2013. :)

I have never set any type of New Year resolution because I know that I won't complete it no matter how pure my motives are. I know that I will try to be more patient with my family and co-workers. I will try to swear less and not give my fellow drivers the "you are #1 salute" (that is done a lot here in cali). So there you have it.
I hope everyone finds peace and prosperity in 2013. :)

LOL! Love your resolutions, Chris....and I have to say, the "you are #1 salute" is very popular here in NM too! :)

Anyone have a New Year resolution (s) they'd like to share?
I'm skipping my usual "healthy" goals and setting my sights on a return to playing the piano. It's been 40+ years since I spent serious time tickling the ivories, but I've reached a point where I have the time and resolve . . . I hope!:tongue2:
How about you?

Well, you just go, girl! I love piano music.....wish I had taken it up in my days!

speaking of playing piano....when i was a youngster in school one of my friends played, she was in competitions and played beautifully. When we had indoor recess due to bad weather
we would hang out in the music room at the piano and I would beg her to play "Fur Elise" by Beethoven. Over 40 years later it is still one of my favorites.

speaking of playing piano....when i was a youngster in school one of my friends played, she was in competitions and played beautifully. When we had indoor recess due to bad weather
we would hang out in the music room at the piano and I would beg her to play "Fur Elise" by Beethoven. Over 40 years later it is still one of my favorites.

I still can play Fur Elise from memory. It was a "standard" for those taking piano lessons back in the day.

Back