New valver runs 5K at 85.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most surprising part about it was the way it was presented like, this is inspiring for 85, but valves ain't no big deal any more. I've been writing and proselytizing about it here for a long time and there are several valvers in the Albany area who run and more. Stories like this come out of Freihofer's every year. The Run for Women has been going on since 1979. If you can think of any ailment, someone has recovered from it to run Freihofer's.

Hi

SumoRunner;n856249 said:
The most surprising part about it was the way it was presented like, this is inspiring for 85, but valves ain't no big deal any more. I've been writing and proselytizing about it here for a long time and there are several valvers in the Albany area who run and more...

based on the "shock horror OMG BAV is a death sentence" doom and gloom I see here, its probably about trying to swing the view out in the "general public" land that its actually not all bad. As we all here (should) know, AVR is actually quite a successful operation with excellent prognosis. Back before AVR (like the pre 1950's) it pretty much was a death sentence.

I'm not sure if such articles do that or makes it seem like these are the exceptions rather than the norm.

Dunno

Back