New to this side of the mountain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echoguy

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hey Everybody.

Surgery went well Wednesday and I am in the telemetry unit since yesterday afternoon. All is good and I will
post more details later.

Thanks for all of the support.

Welcome to this side! Glad to hear your surgery went well and that you are in the telemetry unit already. I'm sure they have you walking and eating while sitting in a chair. Hopefully in just a few short days, you will be on your way home. I find it hard to believe that I'm feeling so well considering I had OHS 10 days ago.

Best of luck and don't be afraid to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Bill

Welcome to the other side of the mountain. I hope you find recovery as fascinating and joyful as I am. Be prepared for a ton of changes and remember... laughter really is the best medicine.

Echoguy,
First thing- Recovery from the surgery
Second thing- Start your cardiac rehab
Third thing- Start training for a new Personal best in your running. Just think: an improved VO2 max with that new valve!
Best,
John

AWESOME NEWS ECHOGUY..........
Keep up the great work!
Visualize yourself running like the wind on your favorite course to enhance your healing.
Looking forward to continue hearing about your rapid and problem free recovery.
Your fellow VR runner,
2Leafer.......I mean 3Leafer :)

Back