New throwdown member

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netmiff

Cooker and the rest of you - I am joining in ! Decided yesterday I want to take up ice skating in the fall (even if I have to join in with all the 5-year-olds!) and NEED to lose some weight - I am aiming for 40 pounds by 1st September, and hope that is realistic.

Need to get moving, too, so I may add notes just to remind myself what I have done in that direction.

So, when do we weigh ourselves - or does it not matter, as long as it is weekly??

I do not want to reveal my starting weight, but will just post losses (hopefully, no gains!)

Last edited:
Cooker and the rest of you - I am joining in ! Decided yesterday I want to take up ice skating in the fall (even if I have to join in with all the 5-year-olds!) and NEED to lose some weight - I am aiming for 40 pounds by 1st September, and hope that is realistic.

Need to get moving, too, so I may add notes just to remind myself what I have done in that direction.

So, when do we weigh ourselves - or does it not matter, as long as it is weekly??

I do not want to reveal my starting weight, but will just post losses (hopefully, no gains!)

Great!!! .... just jump in on the weekly weight loss thread (Cooker's Throwdown) .... And there is no need to reveal your weight ... everyone does it their way..... Welcome!!!

Back