New TEE (shirt, that is!)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

skeptic49;n856808 said:
https://goo.gl/photos/GG8wchsy6ZY6NuTX6

Image handling on this site is impossible...can't show photos.

Got this shirt from a one shot purchase on another forum.

great shirt. Images are not hosted on this site, so you need to find a hosting site (which you have done)

most hosting sites allow you to "share" the image and either offer the use of HTML (to embed) or BBCODE here. You copy and paste what they tell you to copy and paste.

Alternatively as I've just done, right click on the image, copy the URL, and click that A over in the corner to reveal the advanced options

click the image option and it will offer a dialog box to paste in the URL

or just type bbcode tags [ img ] <-- note there are NO SPACES

s8jgWVdmgb8mtwcWQBMrSUJNrmWe33vHm9_oprWsbOI=w1044-h783-no

don't forget (just like html) to close the tag with a [ / img ]

remember, no spaces, no new lines. That image above is pasted in as I just described from your hosting. If you delete it it will vanish here too

Nice place you have there btw

PS: if Hank had to provide image hosting as well as the site the storage would blow out. Assuming people were savvy enough to resize down to something reasonable (rather than the 8Mb images straight from their phone) a 1024x768 image (too big really) would be a couple of hundred K

and a K is about a thousand words., so a picture may paint a thousand words but storage is a couple of hundred thousand words

I personally use Flickr ... here's a shot of my new "Deer procurement tool"

19218720892_1e04a461d4.jpg

can't wait to get the opportunity (from my reno work) to go out and get some for the freezer / table

Hi

skeptic49;n856819 said:
thanks pellicle...i know about the remote hosting, etc but i coundn't get it to work...

I initially had problems and upped my browser which seemed to do the trick. I agree that this site is badly configured ... its the worst running site I use by a long shot.

Skeptic, do you see these parts of the screen here?

19025849003_2b1dab80e1_b.jpg

and then when you click icon of the image (bottom row with mountains and sun)

19620568596_bf8eb31205_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back