Hello Everyone! I was a member of this forum many years ago. I had a BAV with calcification and underwent Homograft replacement at Duke March 2001. That surgery went great and I lived a pretty normal life with routine ultrasound checks until 3.5 years ago when they finally took a decent look at my ascending aorta and it was at 4.9 cm. Monitored by a surgeon until last month when they noted that it grew to 5.2 cm. Now I am scheduled for aortic replacement in two weeks. My homograft still seems to be doing the job with no other problems, but my surgeon wants to get a birdseye view before deciding whether to replace that also, given that it is going on 21 years old. Nervous all over again!