New Logo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it alot. I'm curious, do the colors have any special meaning or are they just ones you or your kids like? i is a really nice job..does this mean the old vr shirts are now collectors items? :)

I really dig it!

It's clean, peaceful, serene, calming, pure and tasteful! Love that choice of heart as it represents, "LOVE". I interpret the ascending/descending red and yellow color flows to represent our own aorta and pulmonary systems. Well done Hank!

It's like....WOW, cool, very modern.
I was a little shocked when I first came on.

The blue tones have been toned down too, right?

Very nice Hank, well done.

I too have a sweatshirt with the old logo. Maybe someone (besides me) can start printing new apparel.

Last edited:
I like it - very 2010. Er, make that 2011.
I've been meaning to ask ... how do I upload a pic of myself with my signature? I haven't been able to work it out. Tks

Thanks for the comments everyone. I have about 1.6 million of the old shirts and such with the old logo as well.
I figured every 10-11 years or so, it's probably a good idea to modernize.
The text and outline color was chosen for it's apparent designation out there as a professional medical color.
The Red and yellow were used for two reasons, one to carry forward the previous logo colors that were used since 1999, and the other to signify with the swooshes how we continue flowing through this life (the heart) with heart problems (Red) and without heart problems (yellow) as one community together.

It does look professional, but maybe a little bit sterile if I'm super critical. If I saw circles in the heart I'd assume those were valves, but I'm not sure what the two waves are a metaphor for. Also the css colors of the text in the user profiles makes the text unreadable without highlighting.

edit: and I just read your explanation for the swooshes and that makes alot of sense. It's poetic. Your analogies make it superb.

I like it. I prefer it to the old one. Kind of thought the colors would be red and blue (for oxygenated and not), but the patients and non=patients makes sense. Anyway, much more flowing design.

Best wishes,

Latest posts

Back