New Forum

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Hey everyone, I created this new forum on request since there appears to be a lot of people with this issue. Please, as your reading around the other forums, would you be kind enough to send me links to other threads that belong in here? With everyones help, we can get this one running immediately.

Thank you! :)

Thanks for creating this new Forum !!

Thanks for creating this new Forum !!

It will be very helpful to be able to come to this section instead of searching the other areas for information related to bicuspid valve and enlarged aortas (aneurysms)...Thanks

Rossman.....I saw this mentioned yesterday...it is a great idea...I bet Arlyss has a ton of valuable info that belongs in sticky's here.

Read said:
It will be very helpful to be able to come to this section instead of searching the other areas for information related to bicuspid valve and enlarged aortas (aneurysms)...Thanks
It will, but with anything new, it's going to take time to bring it up to speed. This is why I'm recruiting others to help me find existing material and then we'll build from here.

Note that 3 old threads started by caterb85 have been moved to this Forum which contain considerable information and Links to information on BAV and Connective Tissue Disorders.

To find those threads, click on the BAV Forum Name.
They will NOT appear if you click on New Posts (until / unless someone makes a new post to one or more of the old threads).

To read the threads chronologically, begin with the first "aneursym(sic)" thread (January 2008), then go to the second "aneurysm" thread (April 2008),
then go to the "bicuspid aorta valve" thread (April 2008).

Latest posts

Back