Need an Attorney Sympathetic to Heart Surgery Issues.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear you've got problems mate ... I'm Australian so I can't help there, but reach out if you wanted a logical person to chat with.

Best Wishes

What you need is an attorney for disability? Or something else. If you are trying to get on SSDI you need an attorney who specializes in SSDI cases. they cover everything.

Dude, are you okay? Please tell me what happened to you so that I can understand what kind of lawyer to advise you. Surgery is a very serious profession and all cases related to it are considered in court as strictly as possible. This also applies to military surgery. I read on one forum Army Military Defense Lawyers Court-Martial Attorneys - Military Lawyers that surgeons are under enormous stress in court if they are accused of negligence or not fulfilling the Hippocratic oath. I am very sorry for those surgeons who are falsely accused and they lose the lawsuit. I hope you're doing well and you can handle it. Good luck friend!

Welcome, John. The OP was last seen on Jan 2021. Hope he's well by now.

Latest posts

Back