Nashville Fund

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Hi all

The Nashville reunion will be coming upon us soon! This will be a wonderful opportunity for all planning to attend.

Last fall, San Antonio was a huge success. Looks like we will have a great turnout this time too:)

We have all gained so much from each other and the support of Hank's site. Decided we should show our 'heartfelt' thanks and give something back to Hank and his wife Michelle to express our gratitude. And the idea is... to pick up their accommodations and airfare to Nashville for our reunion.

Wanted to keep this a (SURPRIZE Hank and Michelle) but we are growing by leaps and bounds every day.

We have reached the half way mark on our fundraising goal. Would greatly appreciate additional contributions so we can present Hank with our gift.

Please email me privately for the details. [email protected]

Thanks go out to all of you that have contributed thus far. This is going to be a union to remember. Hope to see you all this fall!!

Nashville Reunion

Nashville Reunion

Hi Everyone,

With so many new members and such enthusiasm for the new style forum I'd just like to add my support to Gina's request for the above fund.

It doesn't need to be a large donation, just a tangible gesture of appreciation for the many long hours of work that Hank and Michelle have invested in this super site.

I know how much VR.com has meant to me over the past ten months and I cannot think of any better way to show appreciation, so NOW is the time to get a check off to Gina.

Better still, plan to attend the reunion in Nashville and register on the 'Reunion' site at the bottom of the home page. That way we'll all know who's gonna be there. So far there are around twenty folks who have already committed. Can we get it up to 30?:confused:

Billy nor I had a valve replacement, but this site has meant so much to both of us, each for our particular needs, so I must second his motion that ALL of us who are able need to show our heartfelt thanks to Hank and Michelle. NOW is the time to do it since 3 months will be here before you know it and plans must be made. So ya'll come on now and let's get it done. We, together, have already done so much for each other and only because of Hank and Michelle and now it's their turn. If you can't afford it, we know your heart would like to, but don't, however if you CAN afford it, please do. God bless all

Latest posts

Back