My very own XS...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Always Assume Positive Intent
I went to training a few weeks ago and came home with my very own XS home testing kit. I have done the home tests twice now, and been in range both times. I am a bit on the high side of dosing compared to most at 85mg/week, but that is what works for me to keep me in range.

I love the machine and the freedom to do this at home, and while it probably doesn't make logical sense I feel a lot better about taking trips now and being able to test if I feel the need. It is probably just a security blanket type of thing, but I like it!

Whether your dose is 85/week or 10/week, as long as you're taking what works for you -- and able to confirm that you're in range, you're doing just fine. I'm glad to see another on this forum with his own machine -- and the ability to test as frequently as HE thinks is necessary.

I feel like I'm on the high side too at 70mg/week.. Congrats on your own home machine!! I'm working on getting myself one too!

Back