My St. Jude turns 14 today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

After 14 years I'm still ticking, and because of this my dear wife and I will celebrate 50yrs together tommorow. So this week is a really big deal for me with two very important anniversaries. I hope all the great friends I have been lucky enough to meet here over all these years will see this.
Rich

Rich: My St. Jude is only 12 wks old, but your post brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations on the 14 yrs which gave you the 50 yrs together. God bless! I pray that my husband and I make it to 50--we have 13 yrs to go. Mary

RICH......DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS........Since i have a St Jude, I am triple happy to hear yours is working great after all these years.....and on the 50 YEARS.......A lot of good thoughts and happy feelings and respect coming your way.....We are going on 38 years and still best friends and closer than ever......Enjoy each other for many more years in the future.........Michael

OMG, it's almost old enough to drive. Now that's scary!

Happy 14th!

50th_anniversary.jpg

always read the fine print Comgratulations

always read the fine print Comgratulations

CONGRATULATIONS x2

[video=youtube;knp9-GY6fHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE[/video]

I GUESS that you are going to gloat how you get it all right EH ......I got the right valve and I got the right wife ....
gee I must be Mr :wink2:GOLD guy !!!!!!!

lol :biggrin2:
we think you are congrats

Last edited:
Wow! This IS a big week for you. Happy 14th to you and your valve AND Happy 50th to you and your wife. Have a big time celebration!!

Thank you all,
Tonight we are being taken out by our family to celebrate our anniversary.
Greg it's been all roses but as her father told me back then, there is one heck of thorns in those roses.:eek2:
Janie when a beautiful southern belle calls me a young whippersnapper, watch out here I come.:biggrin2:
Ross I hope it learns to drive before they take me off the road.:)
Rich

Congratulations on 14 years of ticking & may you continue to celebrate many more milestones to come!

.....and Happy 50th anniversary to you & your bride! Wishing you many more!
:)

Latest posts

Back