My St. Jude turns 12 today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Today July 29th marks the 12th anniversary of my AVR, and my St. Jude is still ticking. I still remember everything like it was yesterday. Sites like this didn't exist back then, I hope those facing surgery understand how lucky they are having this info available to them. Thank you Hank !

Tommorow will be our 48th wedding anniversary. 48 years and that's just to my first wife.:D This is quite a week for me.

Rich

Happy Anniversary and Happy Anniversary! 48 years is GREAT in this day and age! I think you never forget the AVR. The is an experience and a half! CONGRATS!

Rich,
Congratulations on your 12th valversary and happy 48 wedding anniversary tomorrow!

happy anniversary!

happy anniversary!

Let you live with this till 100 with the same valve... then you may want to try some other :)

congrats on both your anniversaries!!!!!

:p

wishing you many more anniversaries

Aja

Happy 12th anniversary to you Rich! I wish you many more years in great health!!! :)

Take care!

P.S. And Happy 48th wedding anniversary too!

Last edited:
Pretty impressive anniversaries. :)

Pretty impressive anniversaries. :)

Congratulations Rich!! :)

I feel lucky to have found you about nine years ago.... I don?t know if you?ll ever understand how much I needed the encouragement and knowledge you shared with me back then. I think you are the person who directed me to Hank & friends back then too. Thankfully most of the original gang are still around to celebrate together and share with others, our experiences.

Thanks, Rich!! I hope you are having a fabulous day!!

Congratulations on both anniversaries and best wishes for many, many more!

Latest posts

Back