My OHS 2nd Birthday June 20, 2006!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CThrock

Today marks the 2nd year since my OHS @ Stanford. It's an emotional one just thinking back of that day!!! GLAD TO BE ALIVE!!!! Wanted to let you all know so you can celebrate with me...:D

Happy anniversary and certainly happy health to you! I think it is important to celebrate your new life.

Today marks the 2nd year since my OHS @ Stanford. It's an emotional one just thinking back of that day!!! GLAD TO BE ALIVE!!!! Wanted to let you all know so you can celebrate with me...:D

BTW- who was your surgeon at Stanford?

My surgeon was Dr Oyer... He was great and his whole team was very personal and treated my family that got to come great. It took me two days by car to get there. I could'nt be in the car but a few hours at a time. Had to carry all the oxygen in the car thought we would blow up at any time.:D We stayed with friends along the way. When I got there the whole surgerical team was waiting from me it was a great feeling to know you were in that kind of care.

Ok, you two I would dance with both of you and swing from trees with you Cooker. Ross can't dance in the pale moon with you, I would probally get moon burnt. :D
Hey Cooker how's come you did'nt tell me to eat alot of cake!!!:confused:
My husband and I are going to a nice :D resort to celebrate and swim and stuff...;)

Ok, you two I would dance with both of you and swing from trees with you Cooker. Ross can't dance in the pale moon with you, I would probally get moon burnt. :D
Hey Cooker how's come you did'nt tell me to eat alot of cake!!!:confused:
My husband and I are going to a nice :D resort to celebrate and swim and stuff...;)

uh.....is it your belly button Birthday?????......Jeez

:DEAT CAKE:D

Hey CT....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Heaven knows how long it's been since I felt so out of place" ... Garth Brooks ... 'Learning To Live Again'

Congrats!! I just celebrated my 2year birthday last month!! Birthday/Anniversaries are GREAT!!

ross and the chimp should most certainly bake you a cake!

Latest posts

Back