My Mom Is Dead.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 17111

She died this morning. She was doing well. She fed herself and she was doing well. They even called me to talk about wound care for her bedsores and 20 minutes later - just as I was getting ready to go over there - they called me told me she was unresponsive. They couldn't revive her or get her heart to beat again.

I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive throughout her journey and offered insight, wisdom, prayers, and well wishes. I am very grateful to all of you.

So sorry to read this news, I have followed your posts and admire your tenacity in trying to do the best for her.
My heart goes out to you

Thanks Pellicle, Paleowoman, Warrick, Seaton, and JWinter. I really did try to get her all the help I could.

Condolences Becky, i have followed your posts and i'm sure your mom would of been so proud of the way you helped her situation.

words don't help, but that's all i have.

Becky;n886837 said:
... I really did try to get her all the help I could.

I know you did, and I agree with Leadville that she was fortunate to have a good daughter going in to bat for her as you did. Grief is a difficult time (I know all too well) so its important to (in my view) keep your head oriented in the right way, try to become better not bitter and be all that you could be and keep making her proud of you.

Death comes for us all in time, so do what you can to honour her life and live your own to be happy and good to others (oh, and avoid the parasites who'll just suck that goodness out of you, its not infinite so focus it on the ones you love and who deserve it).

Best Wishes.

Please accept my condolences.

I recently discovered Robert Burns' "Epitaph on My Own Friend"

An honest [wo]man here lies at rest,
As e’er God with His image blest:
The friend of man, the friend of truth;
The friend of age, and guide of youth:
Few hearts like h[er]s, with virtue warm’d,
Few heads with knowledge so inform’d:
If there’s another world, he lives in bliss;
If there is none, he made the best of this.

Thanks Leadville. I appreciate your kind words.

Thanks Zoltania Your words are very accurate.

Thanks Pellicle. :)

Thanks Agian.

Thanks Ottagal.

Thanks Eva.

Thanks TominMO. I really appreciate that. :)

Thanks cidlhd.

Thanks Foreverthankful.

The funeral is tomorrow at noon.

Latest posts

Back