my little porky pig 3rd birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
well its been 3 years on the 7th feb that i got my little porky pig friend,ok so i cant eat bacon sandwiches and pork scratchings but hey i just couldnt:biggrin2:, thanks to our wonderfull cardio and surgical people we have,i have seen my 2 grandchildren born and hopefully another this month :thumbup: if anybody has got any ideas what to get my little pig friend i would be very happy to hear them...............neil

Wonderful news and congratulations on your 3rd valversary. Wishing you many more years with porky! :) How exciting to have a 3rd grandchild on the way.

well its been 3 years on the 7th feb that i got my little porky pig friend,ok so i cant eat bacon sandwiches and pork scratchings but hey i just couldnt:biggrin2:, thanks to our wonderfull cardio and surgical people we have,i have seen my 2 grandchildren born and hopefully another this month :thumbup: if anybody has got any ideas what to get my little pig friend i would be very happy to hear them...............neil

Well according to the nursery rhyme, the 3rd little piggie had Roast Beef
Congradulations and looking forward to hearing about many many more

Neil,
Happy Anniversary to you and your little piggy friend! I say treat him to a little ice cream and cake!
Best
John

Neil, congrats on 3 years...I got my little piggy just a couple months after you 3 years ago as well. Here's to many more years to come for both our little piggies! By the way, I don't have any problem eating pork at all!!!

Kim

Back