My historic day 50th valvsaversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great Thread, and I loved reading your memories. I've been thinking alot lately about Justin's first surgery, because in April he will be TWENTY ONE and it will also be 21 years since his first surgery (he was 10 days) he of course doesn't remeber that surgery, but he does have memories of the one at 18 months , which considerring the fact he was in and out of the hospital (mostly in) for 6 months, that makes sense, but like you most of his memories are the good things, the play room, riding his bike in the hallways ect)
Thanks for the read and looking forward to reading the 75th anniversary.

Such an Awesome thread... Congrats on your anniversary!!! I loved reading your memories, what a milestone to celebrate today, you are an inspiration!!!!

Congratultions - Wow, 50 years ago!!!!.

I had my third OHS at the hospital where I was born 42 years earlier and they also had my information in their system. In fact, they brought me a birthday cake since I was in the hospital for my birthday.

That is totally awesome!!! Not only is the 50-year anniversary awesome, but the fact that you didn't need a second operation until 2006!!!!

I remember for breakfast everyday they would bring a hard boiled egg in a while porcelain holder. it is probably the main reason I hate hard boiled eggs to this day

Congratulations on 50 years. I only have 49 years and 46 weeks to go before I catch you. Of course you'll be at 100 years by then.

Hope you went out to dinner and had a nice celebration. I have 23 years to go to catch ya. Duke University had my paper file from March, 1982 when I went back Feb, 2001 for a redo. The person who shaved and prepped me in 82 was also the same guy in 01, I was kind of shocked! He remembered a near dead, scared 19 year old from 82. I hope they don't have to do it again, though!

Again, congrats and wishing you many more anniversaries.

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary. What a wonderful milestone to celebrate. You're an inspiration for us all. Wishing you many many more anniversaries.

50 years, how incredible! Thanks for sharing with us. Definitely inspiring to us who are still relatively new... I only have 48 years to catch up with you!! Best wishes for many more healthy years ahead!

Congrats DeWayne!!!!!!!!!! What a great milestone!!!! Wishing you many, many more healthy years to come!

Back