My Grandmother Passed Away....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear this, Harry; I know how close you were. May your memories sustain you at this very difficult time.

Oh Harry, I'm so sorry for you loss. You know I am going through the very same thing right now so my thoughts and love are with you.

I'll share a short poem with you which I included in my message to my nan in the paper with her death announcements...

'God saw you getting weary,
A cure was not to be,
So he put his arms around you and whispered 'Come to me'.

With my love
Emma
xxx

Harry,

My thoughts, hugs, prayers and love are with you and your family. I am so happy you were able to spend some time with your grandma before she died. Hold good thoughts and know that love never dies.

Harrybabe..I'm sorry for your loss.I know how much you loved her. How is your Father holding up?I am sure you have probably gone to be with your family. Post again..when you get back.You have my prayers. Bonnie

My sincerest sympathy and best wishes Harry. I know all your wonderful memories will sustain you at this difficult time.

Thank You All.......

Thank You All.......

I am having a really hard time right now, wanting to go be with my family, but since they have to travel down here (my grandmother is being buried down here, closer to me in York, Maine) it didn't make sense for my brother and I to travel up to my parents as they are coming down here tomorrow...there is not much for me to do as of yet, as I have to find out what time my cousin and his wife from Missouri are flying in and I am going to pick them up from the airport.

Granbonny, my dad is doing as well as can be expected as he has Pneumonia on top of this, and thank god for my mom...she is right there as she always is to be by my dad's side and comfort her family...

Emma, Praline, God must have had a purpose for us all to be going through the same thing at the same time, and I want you both to know that my heart and prayers and hugs are with you both as we all share in this painful time in our lives.

Everyone, Yes, my time spent with my grandmother will be a great comfort, and the memories of my summers with my grandparents will always be a treasure in my heart-as of tomorrow, I will most likely be away from the computer for a few days, although I will try and check in, as you all are a great comfort to me....Thank You and God Bless You All....Harrybaby:eek: :( :( :(

I'm sorry you are feeling this pain now, but you are right: your grandmother will live with you the rest of your life, and her presence in you will bring you happy moments when you least expect them.

Be well,

condolences

condolences

Sincere sympathies for your loss
Kathy

Harry I'm so sorry. Hugs & prayers coming your way. I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with her here lately.

Harry, I'm so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I'm glad you were able to be with her recently. I know your fond memories and love for her will comfort you during this time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. LINDA

May God Bless you Harry and your family and may you continue to cherish those wonderful memories of your Grandmother.

Harry:

The days ahead will be difficult. Please take care of yourself. Our sincerest sympathy to you, and the entire family.

Marybeth

Harry,

Very sorry for your loss :(.

Thoughts/prayers coming your way....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Harry

You will certainly be included in my prayers. I'm sorry for your loss.

Evelyn

Harry

Harry

Harry: I have just read your post while I am waiting at the airport. I am waiting for the first of three flights that should get me to Puerto Rico, and little Ellie into my arms. There is something so precious about our grandchildren. I know you were precious to her. Ellie is one of God’s greatest gifts to me. And you are one of God’s greatest gifts to her. I know that seeing you grown, and doing well in all the important things of life was a great comfort to her. You just can’t do any more than that. I hope you will find a sweet, deep peace, even in this time of sorrow. God Bless you.

My Condolences Harry...

My Condolences Harry...

Harry... I am so sorry to hear that you lost your beloved grandmother. May you find the comfort you need in this difficult time of your life.

Latest posts

Back