My Grandmother Passed Away....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Harry ((((hugs))))

Oh, Harry ((((hugs))))

I can only reiterate what the others have all said. I am so sorry. Please know that you are loved and in our thoughts as you struggle through this difficult time. You have many, many shoulders to cry on. Sending lots of love and prayers. J.

Hi Guys.....

Hi Guys.....

I just wanted to post again and say thanks for all the kind words, they are really comforting at this sad time....I don't normally do something like this, but I would like to share with you what kind of lady my grandmother was, so if you would like to read her memorial, the website is: http://www.lucaseatonfuneralhome.com and my grandmother's name is Ruth Lowell. I just thought that after all the kind words, that the least I could do is share with you what I can about my grandmother. Her wake is tomorrow, Sunday, March 25, and the funeral will be Monday, March 26th at 11am. I feel strange doing this, but, again, I felt that I should share this, after all the support I have been given while during this difficult time. I hopefully will be back to my old routine on Tuesday or Wednesday. Till Then, Take Care, Harrybaby:( :(

Oh Harry, I just read this thread. I know from your posts how close you were to your grandmother. I am so sorry for your loss. Glad that your family will all be together to support each other.

take care,

Nan

Thanks for sharing, Harry and again, deepest sympathy to you and your family.

My Mama was also born in 1919...she adored her 6 Grandchildren.never missing anything that they were involved in..:) Driving from Alabama to Ga. to see all of them...in any big events in their lives..:) .when she passed so suddenly..all 6 were in such sadness..thought their Memi would live forever.Has been 5 1/2 years now.and they still miss her..Her 5 Grandsons and my S/I/law ..were her pallbearers...they all cried..Grown men...Just something about Grandmothers....Prayers for you/family..Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie.....And Yes, Grandparents are a Treasured Gift

Thanks Bonnie.....And Yes, Grandparents are a Treasured Gift

Granbonny said:
My Mama was also born in 1919...she adored her 6 Grandchildren.never missing anything that they were involved in..:) Driving from Alabama to Ga. to see all of them...in any big events in their lives..:) .when she passed so suddenly..all 6 were in such sadness..thought their Memi would live forever.Has been 5 1/2 years now.and they still miss her..Her 5 Grandsons and my S/I/law ..were her pallbearers...they all cried..Grown men...Just something about Grandmothers....Prayers for you/family..Bonnie

I can't blame the grandchildren....I will be 41 in June, and I am having a hard time, as I am sure I also will tomorrow and Monday.....I guess that no matter how old or how young you are, crying and mourning are just a natural process that no one should feel bad about...and yes, Grandmothers, and Grandfathers are an extremely special part of our lives and hold a huge spot in our hearts exclusively for them. I can't even tell you how much I miss her already......... Harrybaby:( :( :(

Last edited:
Harrybaby666 said:
Grandmothers, and Grandfathers are an extremely special part of our lives and hold a huge spot in our hearts exclusively for them.

Indeed they do.

I almost wish I felt compelled to call in sick tomorrow. Yes, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous again tomorrow, but that isn't why. Tomorrow, March 26, is my grandparents' (Mom's side) wedding anniversary. Gram, as most of you know, died in October 2002, just before my January 2003 open heart surgery; Gramps died December 2005, while I was having such a problem with my gallbladder. Mom and Dad are driving out to the Mt Morris IL area tomorrow to visit the graves ... sure wish I could join them.

*sighs*

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Money can't buy happiness" ... Don Williams ... 'One Good Well'

Back