My Grandmother Passed Away....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi Gang,

With a very heavy heart and incredible sadness, I have to tell you that my grandmother has passed away....She passed on at 8am this morning.....I want to thank all of you for your prayers and words of encouragement during these past few months and as I have said before, I will carry these words with me as I go through this very difficult time......Harrybaby:( :( :( :(

Harry,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of your grandmother. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

My deepest sympathies to you, Harry. I am so sorry. I am sure the time you spent with her recently will comfort you. God Bless.

Harry, our condolences to you. You certainly loved her and let her know that; you'll be so glad for those last visits and hopefully can take comfort from them. Our prayers are with you during this time.

Wise & Cindy

Harry -

Harry -

I hope you will accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved grandmother. I know how special she was to you - she obviously lived her life well as she will live on in the hearts of ALL of you. God called her home and she is now at rest and with loved ones who have gone before.

May God give you peace, Harry, in realizing that your grandmother lived a long productive life and you were a part of it. You are blessed to have known her.

Christina L

I'm so very sorry to read of your loss, Harry. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

Jan

Harry
Your grandmother was a rich woman to have a grandson who loved her so completely. My sympathy.
Kathleen

Harry. so sorry for the passing of your grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Your Loss

Your Loss

Dear Harry, I too am sorry for your loss. A loving relationship with one's grandmother is one of life's great joys. May many happy memories help you through this tough time. Your valve bro, Brian

Hey Harry,
I am sorry to hear of your loss, I know how close you were to her. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Giving you cyber hugs Harry and wishing you many fond memories to carry you through this time.

Dear Harry

Dear Harry

So very sorry to read your news. Grandmothers are real treasures.
You were blessed to have her in your life.
Thinking of you and sending love and prayers
Wendy

Latest posts

Back