My Fourth RE-Birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I will have to post here to get you to look at what I wrote on Facebook . . . :D

Missed it by a day, but wanted to extend my congratulation, Bob and say that you have given every bit as much as you have received here.

HEY!
Count me in too SB.
I'm real sorry I'm late, but I still wanted to let you know that I do wish you the very best and many more valveversary's to come.
Cheers!

I'm sorry to SB,i'm almost late with everything lately and this too

accept my apology and all the best,hope you enjoyed #4 valversary,

and many,many more healthy to come for you.:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks again to all; won't name you all, because afraid I'd leave someone out, but your kind expressions have warmed Superbob's heart, so to speak. :D

Had a good day. Granddaughter was off from school so she spent the day with us. Made her pancakes this morning (all the grandchilluns love Pop-Pop's pancakes and insist I should open a pancake eatery at the beach by that name. :) We went to wife's PT, then granddaughter, Superdawg and I took a nice walk at the local park. Superdawg found brand-new tennis ball and baseball there -- and her look of pure joy when she makes such discoveries is something to behold. She's still strutting proudly around the house near midnight showing off her finds. :)

So it was a quiet day but a very nice one -- one more day full of the little pleasures that I would have missed if I had avoided the replacement that needed doing very badly. :)

Bob,

I'm a wee bit late (as usual), but CONGRATULATIONS! :)

And, btw ... it's BASEBALL season!!!!!!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I think it's time to give this game a ride" ... John Fogerty ... 'Centerfield'

Back