My Darling Wife...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montrealer

wedding.jpg

No doubt this past year would have been impossible if not for her. I really believe she went through more Hell than I did............

She's as beautiful in that fairytale gown as you are handsome in your kilt! what a fantastic photo capture of such a special moment.

Yes, I keep telling my starry-eyed almost 20-yr-old when she swoons about her someday wedding, "Yes, but it's the MARRIAGE that sees you through!"

I'm so glad you two have both - the magical day AND the fortitude and courage with all that's been since. :)

Aren't you sweet! What a fantastically happy photo!!!!

And I agree, we get to sleep through the whole thing....it's the spouse or partner or close loved ones who have the wrenching hours. And of course just waiting while we are waiting for days and months and years for the surgery day takes so much patience and understanding.

My husband and I recently met another couple who had had a similar experience. It was enlightening to listen to the other spouse and my husband converse about the whole journey. I think they felt very good having someone to talk with about it all.

Best wishes.

Marguerite

tartan could be Gordon, too much yellow for Black Watch . . . there are a few others, too, of the "hunting" variety - maybe MacKenzie?

Anyway, good-looking couple. Where are you in the photo, the one playing the guitar in the background :D

And yes, definitely, it is the other halves (and my parents) who deserve the credit, we just go along for the ride, and let it happen ... including recovery.

E D I T - WAIT A MINUTE - What a silly goose I am, I have just caught site of the Guinness banner, too - aha, could the kilt be IRISH??? Doesn't look like it, but you never know. If it's Scottish, should be Tennants or something ...

What a lovely photo. Yes I would agree that our spouses have to endure a lot. I always told my children, "when the right person comes along, you will know in your heart". I knew my husband for 3 months before we married and today is our 33rd wedding anniversary. I wish you both all the joy and happiness your hearts can hold.:D:D

She's beautiful and I am so glad you appreciate her- very sweet post!

Happiness to follow all the days of your life

Happiness to follow all the days of your life

Beautiful woman, handsome man both filled with love and happiness on their wedding day. Really one of the times in life when all is good and futures are great and possible.

Happy life to you both,

Blanche

ohhhhhhhh, what a heartwarming portrait of both of you

your picture speaks LOVE:)

zipper2 (DEB)

tartan could be Gordon, too much yellow for Black Watch . . . there are a few others, too, of the "hunting" variety - maybe MacKenzie?

Anyway, good-looking couple. Where are you in the photo, the one playing the guitar in the background :D

And yes, definitely, it is the other halves (and my parents) who deserve the credit, we just go along for the ride, and let it happen ... including recovery.

E D I T - WAIT A MINUTE - What a silly goose I am, I have just caught site of the Guinness banner, too - aha, could the kilt be IRISH??? Doesn't look like it, but you never know. If it's Scottish, should be Tennants or something ...
We had our reception at St.James Pub. The Pub closed just for us and a great time was had by all. The Band`s name is Salty Dog.
The Kilt is an Irish National. I couldn`t get my tartan which is Ancient Bowie.

wedding.jpg

No doubt this past year would have been impossible if not for her. I really believe she went through more Hell than I did............

oh my gracious, what a wonderful picture. I love your skirt - hers, too. Thank you for sharing with us.

I just love it when you guys give us such wonderful words about your S.O.

Well.......you can`t believe what she went through. I was no "Bed of Roses "during recovery......I moaned ,Bitched and was your typical male......lol.....

that is such great news. congratulations to both of you. you have my admiration.

I am staying with my daughter & soninlaw right now and see the love and respect he has for her every day. that is so great..........

Latest posts

Back