My Cath is tomorrow AM

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PhilCraun

I want to thank all of you who have responded to my questions. This site is a super neat idea. I can see all of you ARE a family.

I go in tomorrow morning (7/5) at 7AM for my cath. I expect when we see the results of it my cardio will be discussing when to do the AVR. Many of my friends have been praying for me and laying hands on me and I can feel the support from those of you who have already been there.

Wish me luck.

Your Cath

Your Cath

Phil,

Wanted to wish you All the Best tomorrow for your cath tomorrow. As you've probably read here, most of us will tell you that the procedure itself is really easy.... so don't worry about that. Let us hear what you find out. Take care ~

Phil - guess you are in the middle of your cath as we speak. I pray that all will go well and you will receive good news. We are waiting here to hear how it went. God bless:)

Phil,

I hope your cath shows no need for surgery at the present time, but if it does, I can tell you that it's not nearly as bad as you might think. I'm a little over 3 months post surgery, and I feel great -- almost as if I never had surgery. There can be a very bright light at the end of the tunnel. I'm very thankful for my good fortune and I will pray for yours.

Back