My 3rd Valversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

I just realized that yesterday was my 3rd Valversary. My life is good, yesterday I spent all day with my son picking out a Wedding ring for the love of his life, We really had a wonderful day. Today I spent looking for a reception hall. I have been so busy that the time just flys. Easter this Sunday, Kev & Dionna's Wedding in Tahoe on April 18 and then on April 25 a 90th Birthday Party for my Mom. I am so blessed that I had a second chance at a good life. Oh , I don't know how I forgot, but TWING Grandbaby's in Oct.

Dear Jackie, May the blessing continue to rain down on you for a long long time. What a wonderful post to share with us. Thanks for the joy! All the best, Brian

Congratulations Jackie!!!! Wishing you many many more happy valversaries.

Jackie,
Congratulations and best wishes for many, many more valversaries!

Jackie,happy 3rd valversary and many,many more to celebrate:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Congratulations on three years. What a milestone to get to I look forward to that day also.
May you have many,many more healthy years to celebrate. :)

Congratulations on your 3rd my friend! Boy, you have one busy schedule --- a wedding, your sweet momma's 90th & the pending birth of the twins this fall! Life is indeed wonderful & I pray that it remains that way for you for always! :)

Stay well & try to save some time for yourself! :)

Jackie:

Jackie:

Happy belated birthday to your valve!!!! It's wonderful to see that life is going so beautifully for you now. THree cheers!!!

Blanche

YAY!!!! Tonia's and my 3rd are comin' around the corner, too!!!!!! Time just flies!!

Ain't life grand????????

:D:D:D:D Marguerite

My 3rd valversary is in June. I was just talking with one of my girl friends today how fast time flies--seems like yesterday, actually, three years ago Saturday that I was carted away from work in an ambulance.

Congrats! Third year's a charm! :D

Latest posts

Back