Multiple Infections

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcwhitney

I have not posted in a while, I have been a little busydealing with a pseudomonas infection in my chest muscles and breast after being scratched by one of my brother's dogs and then I was diagnosed with a fungal infection in my sinuses. Neither is gone yet but both are beginning to clear finally! We were afraid that the fungal infection would move to a valve.

Lettitia

Lettitia.. I am so sorry to hear that you are battling such infections. Praying for you to improve rapidly!

Sorry to hear about your issues, i guess no matter how prepared you are and how much care you take to look after yourself things can just come of of left field.

Glad to hear things are getting better.

Sorry to hear you have had these infections, Lettitia and hope you are on the mend so you can get on with your recovery. Godspeed!

Hi L

Those sinus fungal infections are nasty ones. Take good care of yourself and stay on antibiotics as long as you need to once you've found one that works. I had a fungal sinus infection once and had to flush my sinuses with the antibiotic solution and hold it there for about 15 minutes....twice a day. Quite the contortion!!! Not fun.

I'll be thinking of you.

Evelyn

Hope you manage to get rid of the nasty infections once and for all, take care

Thank you for the good wishes and prayers. All of the IV ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIFUNGAL MEDS HAVE REEKED HAVOC WIth my INR.I am always too high or too low.
Lettitia

Letitia, I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a bad go right now. Hoping for you that it will be gone soon. If we could only get weather that is either constantly cold or constantly warm, we might avoid some of this sinus stuff. As to the dog, that's one you couldn't prevent. I know because I have a tender HUGE dog who often reaches with her paw for a pat and how does one prepare for that sudden reach. Her claws are like knives. Hope your next message is to tell us you are all well again. Hugs.

I'm sorry to read that you were dealing with such serious infections, but I'm glad to know that you are recuperating. Please take care!

Latest posts

Back