mRNA vaccine AHA abstract

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on the internet so it MUST be true! (that is all you need to know) :alien:
ya darn did it again, ya took the words right out of my mind, and for some in this world, perhaps think this is true, and that I am out of my mind! AND I WOULD ADD, some out there really believe that anything and all that comes out of and is reported in the MSM is also the gospel! well, or right out of the good book, whatever that means. FACT is we all need to figure out for ourselves what is true, and what is false, and right now! almost all from MSM and online is BS! well, the current term may be better, PROPAGANDA in some form or another!

Well of course the vaccine will likely not work as well and people who have less robust immune systems. Obviously that's a bit ironic because they're the ones who would need it more but my, albeit limited, understanding of vaccines is that they work by introducing either a weekend virus or part of a virus and your immune system develops a response so that when you come in contact with the real deal you're ready for it. Obviously it just doesn't mean they're useless as he seems to be implying.
Uh all vaccines do say that they prevent you from contracting the illness, just that less people will die from it and those who have other underlying medical conditions are likely to have severe complications even when vaccinated. Prevention is not all 100% affective.

ya darn did it again, ya took the words right out of my mind, and for some in this world, perhaps think this is true, and that I am out of my mind! AND I WOULD ADD, some out there really believe that anything and all that comes out of and is reported in the MSM is also the gospel! well, or right out of the good book, whatever that means. FACT is we all need to figure out for ourselves what is true, and what is false, and right now! almost all from MSM and online is BS! well, the current term may be better, PROPAGANDA in some form or another!
Agreed to disagree on the latter part. I don't automatically believe everything from mainstream media, but to suggest that it's on the same level as the Facebook link from a demented uncle who only drinks his own filtered. Urine is a little bit off. When people say we need to figure out for ourselves What is true and what is it in my experience that usually equates to believe whichever version of the story aligns best with your personal preferences

Uh all vaccines do say that they prevent you from contracting the illness, just that less people will die from it and those who have other underlying medical conditions are likely to have severe complications even when vaccinated. Prevention is not all 100% affective.
That's what I'm saying. I think you might have miss wrote the first sentence but can't be sure. Yes, I understand. The vaccines do not prevent you from getting infected in the first place necessarily, but your body has a much more robust immune system response at the ready, so you're less likely to get really sick. My point was simply that, as far as I know, vaccines require the person receiving them to have a pretty well functioning immune system in the first place in order to get that original response to the vaccine, which will make you handle the real deal better if it unfortunately finds you.

Personally, I vote for more dog pictures.... There's my little buddy. Just don't call him little though. Actually he's my favorite happy hour partner these days, don't know if that says a lot about him or a lot about me.
now that is a cute dog. I know a few members here with cute and handsome dogs.

FACT is we all need to figure out for ourselves what is true, and what is false, and right now! almost all from MSM and online is BS
you can make your job easier by following only what is in peer reviewed journals. That's not to say that it can't be criticised but basically if its :
  • on Fox
  • on Sky
  • on MSN
  • Tucker Carlson says it
  • some random dlckhead blogger
its wrong or worse started with the truth and twisted.

When people say we need to figure out for ourselves What is true and what is it in my experience that usually equates to believe whichever version of the story aligns best with your personal preferences

Indeed. Also known as confirmation bias. Lots and lots of that out there right now and only getting worse.

now that is a cute dog. I know a few members here with cute and handsome dogs.
Yeah I think that's how he gets away with basically running the house. He's a terrier so he sort of terrorizes the whole neighborhood when we go on walks, yells at the neighbors etc. They get a kick out of it though. It's funny when little dogs yell at him. Him he doesn't even pay any attention, but he wants to fight all over the Rottweilers in German shepherds.....

That's what I'm saying. I think you might have miss wrote the first sentence but can't be sure. Yes, I understand. The vaccines do not prevent you from getting infected in the first place necessarily, but your body has a much more robust immune system response at the ready, so you're less likely to get really sick. My point was simply that, as far as I know, vaccines require the person receiving them to have a pretty well functioning immune system in the first place in order to get that original response to the vaccine, which will make you handle the real deal better if it unfortunately finds you.
On a side note, I'm not sure what is making you angry about my post Carolinemc. I'm not anti-vaccine if you read it correctly. I'm actually prove vaccine. I know that they help a lot. Lot. I've had three shots of Moderna myself. My wife has had three and my son has had two of Pfizer. I'm simply speaking what I believe to be the truth which is vaccines work by stimulating an immune response. So people with weaker immune systems have less of a response

I'm simply speaking what I believe to be the truth which is vaccines work by stimulating an immune response. So people with weaker immune systems have less of a response
I don't know why caroline keeps giving you the evil face, perhaps its because she thinks you're saying "what's the point of them getting it".

dunno .. frankly if I stopped saying what I think here because I got a bad reaction from someone then I'm pretty sure there would be a lot less people having better INR management.

I don't know why caroline keeps giving you the evil face, perhaps its because she thinks you're saying "what's the point of them getting it".

dunno .. frankly if I stopped saying what I think here because I got a bad reaction from someone then I'm pretty sure there would be a lot less people having better INR management.
No, I won' stop saying what I want. I was just curious but yeah whatever

Latest posts

Back