MRI, MRA, brain/neck

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mb

Hello! This is only my second post, but I read ALL of yours daily. My husband is in a-fib, and needs two valves replaced. We are going to see a second surgeon on Monday. During this process, he has had alot of additional testing done. About three weeks ago, an initial MRI showed he had had a couple of TIA's. They then did an MRA on his brain. Results came in last Friday, and there is something not right about the blood flow on the left side of the brain. He is having an MRA of the neck tomorrow. Of course, he is on both cumeden and aspirin, along with lots of other meds. He does seem a bit not "with it" over the past few weeks.....hard to explain, but when you;'ve been married for 32 years.........you know your man. We are also waiting for the results of a CAT scan they did on his chest, as something else showed up on a chest xray on his lung.ma. What the heck is this?? Any comments/info would be helpful. Also, I am curious how many double valve folks there are here. I know Joe (Nancy's husband, had two at separate surgeries.....anyone else?)
Feel free to e-mail me as well. There....now that's a lot off of my chest.-Thank

Latest posts

Back