Movin' & Groovin' January 9 - 16

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
MovinandGroovin.jpg

MovinPhoto09.jpg

It's time to report all the moovah-groovah things you've done this week!

I'll go first:

I'm back to belly-dance! I'm teaching a master class at my daughter's high school the last week in January. Two hours a day, ALL FIVE DAYS. So I'm really practicing.

belly-dance: 7 days
jumping horses: 2 days
riding on the flat: 1 day
lunging baby horse: 2 days
stretching: 7 days

PGM-Dancing is one of my best calorie burners,I guess I'm just not
disciplined enough to stick with less enjoyable exercise.

I was very busy all week taking my sister all over Manhattan. In the
freezing cold no less. But had alot of fun running around and trying
to spend money as fast as I can:p

Hope everyone had an enjoyable week

Well two hours of pilates and two days of trying to keep up with a 3 year old grandson is all the movin and grovin I've done this week. Oh and trying to stay warm.

Superbob has not done any belly-dancing, though he does have a belly that shakes like a bowlful of jelly (he has that in common with Santa Claus). :p Would that qualify SB for your belly-dancing class? :D

SB and Superdawg had been having terrific Nature walks til the Arctic air mass intruded yesterday. A couple of miles each day. Unfortunately, it's not supposed to get above freezing for the next 2-3 days, so movin' and groovin' will be limited to the x-bike in the basement through the NFL playoffs, likely. Exteme cold air restricts blood vessel flow, so those of us with heart concerns need to be cautious.

Superbob has not done any belly-dancing, though he does have a belly that shakes like a bowlful of jelly (he has that in common with Santa Claus). :p Would that qualify SB for your belly-dancing class? :D

Why yes, it would!

Unfortunately, it's not supposed to get above freezing for the next 2-3 days, so movin' and groovin' will be limited to the x-bike in the basement through the NFL playoffs, likely.

Is that where the good TV is? I hope so! If not, SuperWife needs to find a way to fit the x-bike into her living room decor! You can pedal while the CARDINALS CREAM THE EAGLES!

Why yes, it would!

Is that where the good TV is? I hope so! If not, SuperWife needs to find a way to fit the x-bike into her living room decor! You can pedal while the CARDINALS CREAM THE EAGLES!

Hey, go CARDINALS! (I am a fan of the baseball Cardinals -- wholly different franchise, I know, but the AZ Cards have been discounted by many and it would be great to see them to get into the Super Bowl!) Superbob pedals some downstairs while watching big games, and then runs upstairs to watch with Superwife (who also is rooting for the Cardinals).

Back