Movin' & Groovin' January 1 - 8

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
MovinandGroovin.jpg

MovinPhoto12.jpg

Okay, you groovy guys and gals! Time to report your activity! Remember, everything counts!

I'll go first:

5 days of riding, including two jumping lessons
I am now stretching twice a day (thanks to my chiro)

I walked all over the University of Louisville law school building three days this week. I will try to incorporate more activity as I get acclimated to my new city, home and job.

NYD - party, but I cleaned house all morning.
1/2 worked out-elliptical 20 min, weights, dog walk, stability ball-1 hour total
1/3 agility, but it was warm (78) and humid and Jet asked to quit after 30 minutes--too hot in her winter coat
1/4 retriever training, but it was 30 degrees and very windy-a little walking, not much (this is Texas, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute)
1/5 rained out of agility, and after my cardio visit with the AVR pending notice, I didn't feel like working out.
1/6 obedience class, so 45 minutes of heeling
1/7 workout 1 hour
1/8 no exercise-Thursday is my day of rest in that regard.
1/9 TEE this afternoon, no exercise anticipated tonight.

Superbob and Superdawg have been walking every day on the Cherry Blossom Trail which circles a lake snuggled in the mountains. Attached is some visual evidence (I am just learning to use my digital camera). We have seen a gorgeous swan amid all the ducks and geese, and today just as we were about to finish the walk, a hot-air balloon descended within a few feet of the lake (temporarily scaring away the birds) before ascending.

Getting up to 2 miles a walk now.

I must confess that I have been motionless for quite a while ? I have not been on a regular walking schedule since daylight savings time ended:eek: ?. Long hours and cold, dark nights make for an inactive Chimp???.

I just started exercising a little more in the past 3 days,My sister is
in town and she is still in her 20's so Ive been trying to keep up:cool:
She is a singer and is playing in nyc for a few nights,so its not over
yet...next week I should have a long list.
This past week I have been doing one daily 15-20 min routine,and
cleaning...which can give a good cardio workout. But going outside
is out for now...windchill is in single digits or worse at night and not
too cozy at 20 during the day..so no bike riding for me!!
I think the bears have it right for quality time spent in winter.

Hope everyone had a good week:)

Latest posts

Back