Moore, OK -- Sending prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njean

Premium Level
Supporting Member
Sending prayers to all those affected by the terrible tornado devastation! It is so heartbreaking to watch all the news coming in from this area.

We've seen one tragedy after another in the last few months...."please Lord, give us a break!"

Saying prayers for all those affected by the monster tornado in Oklahoma and other tornadoes in several other states, and for all those potentially in harm's way still in "Tornado Alley." The threat is not yet over in the Midwest.

My husband was born in Norman, OK and raised in Moore. When he saw the news casts last night, he sat and cried. We have been married for 36 years and this is the second time we have seen his little home town leveled to the ground. He is grateful that his sisters and brother live in other parts of OK and are fine. But still I pray for all that live in OK, and the rest of tornado alley. Oklahomas are strong folks and they will stand up and rebuild!

Well, now we have to keep busy, more tornados touched down this weekend and more damage done. What is so bad about it all that it is not over yet, we have a whole summer for tornados. And I have quite a number of relatives down there in Oklahoma. Pray that everyone gets a better summer soon. Hugs for everyone today. :)

Back