Missed the licence plate again...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan B

...that truck was going fast. I will post more as I feel better. Ended up with a
ce bovine paridardial valve for several different reasons with dacron woven root and ascending aorta. Was discharged early Sunday afternoon and I am still struggling...had some rough spots along the way. Talk to you soon.

Happy to hear from you, Bryan, and good to know you are safely home.
You know the drill: eat, breathe, walk, sleep and repeat again and again and again.
Feel better soon.

Bryan, I've been looking for your post this week -- so glad to hear from you. Hope that you get beyond the rough spots soon and look forward to hearing from you again when you feel like it.

Bryan,

I'm impressed that you are posting so soon! I hope the obstacles resolve quickly and you can take a steady path to recovery. You will get there.

Best wishes,
Debby

Thank you for posting. Glad to hear you are through the eye of the needle. Hope your recovery starts to pick up quickly,. now that you're home.

Very best wishes,

Bryan,
Glad to see that you have your wits about you. Welcome to the herd.
Best
John

The fact that you had the energy and desire to post here is a good sign! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Best wishes to you!

Marguerite

So glad that you are on 'the other side'. Take good care of yourself and you know the drill. I hope you are over the bumps soon. Look forward to your play by play when you are up to it.
Best wishes from a fellow 'mooer'.

Back