Missed Cort today.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Cort called this morning to let me know he was in town, but it was already too late for me to get there with everything going on around here.
Same for JimL who I spoke with this morning as well.
I'm about forty-five minutes from where Cort was going to be, and Jim is a whole lot farther away than that.
Well maybe next time.

Rich

Hey Rich (and JimL),

No worries ... I knew it was short notice, even though I had posted about the road trip before I left....

Next time I'm in MI we'll get together. At least it isn't like we've never met before ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"If by chance you are ever this way look me up" ... John Anderson ... 'Down in Tennessee'

Yeah he caught me at a bad time too. I'd spent all morning and part of the afternoon with my son and grandson and was too tired out to take off again.

Hey Rich (and JimL),

No worries ... I knew it was short notice, even though I had posted about the road trip before I left....

Next time I'm in MI we'll get together. At least it isn't like we've never met before ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"If by chance you are ever this way look me up" ... John Anderson ... 'Down in Tennessee'

I never heard anything, one way or another, about whether you passed my way or not . . . hoped to have a meal with you.:confused:

I have been missing our buddy (Cort) in VR for awhile now. More than once I said "I really oughta call him to see if he's ok". Good to see you back, Cort. I always miss you when you aren't here.

Ross ... no worries. It was good just to talk to you on the phone that day ;).

Mary ... you didn't hear from me because that trip never happened :(.

I have been missing our buddy (Cort) in VR for awhile now. More than once I said "I really oughta call him to see if he's ok". Good to see you back, Cort. I always miss you when you aren't here.

Ahh...thank you, Ann. I missed you, too...and thought a time or two about calling, but never did...sorry. Just has not been a good month....

Latest posts

Back