Miss Sally Sue is gone

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Ann, I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, because I had a lovely little Yorkie called Misty who died 10 years ago and I think of her most days and still miss her terribly. I have 2 little yorkies now ''Suzie'' who is almost 10 and ''Ruby'' who is almost 2. They fill a void but will never replace ''Misty''. Thinking of you...x

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
I lost my dog a month and a half ago. Buffy was 15 years old and I still miss her terribly. I still catch myself doing things like she is still here.

Ann,

So sorry to read about Miss Sally Sue. Bonnie Gal will keep her in her warm and loving embrace until the two of you can kick up y'alls heels together again. I've got so many furry friends up there by now it will take me a week just to get over the bridge!

All our love and good thoughts,

Bubba

Ann,

As I mentioned on Facebook ... very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers coming your way, of course.

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *
MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Believe what you feel inside" ... Ronnie Milsap ... 'In Love'

Back