Mileage Throwdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking in ... so far this week I have logged a few miles each day ... all walking but that's ok ... trying to get the knee healed up ... hope everyone is up and moving!!!

I am

I am

I have been nominated to track your miles...of course, a big biker like yourself may want to ride out to Seatlle and back again!:)

Cooker, if the knee is really acting up, consider getting an ortho to take a look...in any case, keep the miles coming!

Are we adding every bodies miles together to get there.
I'm worried the Chimp will wear down his knuckles.

Don't worry about me BikeBoy:p:p:p:p:p

picture.php
[/IMG]

Yes I am late but my total for last week was 9 miles. Three miles each Monday, Tuesday, and Friday on the eliptical. This week will be better.

I'm a bit slow on this thread, put me down for 22 miles last week. If it's ok with you all, I'm counting Sunday to Saturday.

Great job for the first week everyone! Our group had a total of 387 miles in one week!:D

So far!

So far!

SO we started at Logan Airport, Boston, as it is the eastern end of I-90...heading west, our 387 miles took us through Massachuseets, the Berkshires (the highest elevation on I-90 until South Dakota!), into our wonderful state of New York. Passing through Albany,(should we stop in and see Jack?), within a few miles of my house outside of Syracuse, and we ended in Rochester, N.Y. Not bad for a first week! Nice place to stop...we can check out the finger lakes wineries!

Yep, I90 passes about 5 miles south of my house. I'm about 175 miles from Logan.

I'm afraid if we take a side trip to the NY wineries we'll never get moving again. So many grapes, so little time...

Gee I haven't been on this site for ages and I think I'm really missing a lot. I want to take part in this trip too. I use a Garmin so I can get all my back miles in but I'm confused as to the start date. Someone let me know so I can play catch up. I think I might be just one week behind.

New Week

New Week

Kodi! Welcome aboard! Post your mileage every Friday for the previous 7 days! Your hard training should help us get to Seattle!

My week: 14 + 5+ 4+ 6 = 29

I swam 3, biked 12, and did 3 miles on the elliptical for 18 miles. I wish I could swim as fast as I can run or bike!

Back