Mileage Throwdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies...don't worry about which days, as long as you don't double dip your miles!:)
A week of miles is 7 days of miles...
So far, we can stop in and see Mark, catch a Mud Hens game (hopefully playing the Syracuse Chiefs!), and maybe a quick tour of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

hmm interesting, if there are no objections I shall offer my sums for consideration.

8/31 - 4 miles - hike with kids
9/1 - 24 miles MTB
9/2 - 5 miles trail run
9/3 - 16 miles MTB
9/4 - 5 miles trail run
9/5 - 48 miles MTB
9/6 - 9 mile paved ride with kids 4 mile paved run

Now do different miles hold different weight or are all miles equal?

Total for the week - 115 miles

Can I count soccer also? I run with the kids during practice.

Can I also count the miles that the kids carry me after I try to run with them on the field? :confused:

In conjunction with the famous Cooker Friday weight loss thread, we will be embarking on a "Mileage Throw Down". All miles count, walking, biking, running, swimming (okay that one may take awhile to figure out!). Let's check in on Friday with our weekly mileage. I will be charting a course across the U.S. for all participants, from Boston to Seattle, some 3,044 miles, using I-90. I think the first person reaching Seatlle will recevie something special from me!;)

That is a very good motivator Tom. I tracked my mileage a couple of years ago and each week would add it to a computer model. I ran the distance from San Diego to New York City. It was great fun, and family and friends could follow my trek. Though I plan on running the Seafair Marathon next July, my first battle will be to beat this Endocarditis, with or without a new heart valve. Have fun ... Mark

That is a very good motivator Tom. I tracked my mileage a couple of years ago and each week would add it to a computer model. I ran the distance from San Diego to New York City. It was great fun, and family and friends could follow my trek. Though I plan on running the Seafair Marathon next July, my first battle will be to beat this Endocarditis, with or without a new heart valve. Have fun ... Mark

Mark ... wishing you well in that battle .... Godspeed!!

Debbie, I promise I will try and start a new thread every Thursday night for Friday morning....I need to develop Cooker's consistency!:)
Ou new number brings us to 508 miles for the week, taking us out I-90 to just east of South Bend, IN.

I made it out everyday this week:D .... This is monumental ... In 52 years I have never exercised 7 days in a row .... If I keep this up I may be able to drop my couch potato label;)

This week ending 9-12-08..........21 miles:D:D

Latest posts

Back