Mileage Throwdown, 9-26

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More walking on the beach this week:) - less swimming in the ocean due to cool weather and rough seas.:(

Total this week: 34.5 miles walking

We're getting a Northeaster currently. Take a look at this wild ocean from yesterday's walk:

picture.php

I missed three days this past week, so only managed 15 from swimming and the elliptical.

You guys are amazing! I'm finding that it takes a lot of effort (and time) to knock down those miles.

The motivation from the little competition with Debbie got me moving this week, but I'm still far from my goal.

Debbie I hope everything is going well for you and your dad.

Total- 20 miles

biking to work- 11miles
jogging - 9 miles
I also joined a work-out group at work :)

John
Runs with scissors.

Hi all,
I am 3 weeks post op and just checking out this thread...Ok so from what I am getting you are checking in weekly with mileage for exersice..Well I did not keep a total this week ( but I will next) I DO want to share I walked 3 3/4 miles yeaterday and felt GREAT!! Amazing I was not out of breath! So this is what i should feel like at 38 I have a feeling the motivation of this sight will keep me going !
Dana

Race day on Sunday so next week will be low

Saturday ................135km
Sunday ..................45km
Monday ..................0km
Tuesday .................45km
Wednesday .............45km
Thursday ................45km
Friday ....................0 km

Total......................195 miles
IMG_2792.jpg

Low miles this week as I'm in the tapering mode for St. George Marathon on Oct 4.
Sat 4.3
T 3.5
W 3.6
Th 5.9

Running total 17.3
Biking 7.5

Total 24.8

32 miles for me...sorry, I've been away....I'll get all the mileage worked up Monday am.....

A bump or two in the road ... er, legs

A bump or two in the road ... er, legs

Jogging ... 4 miles

Two varsity and junior varsity soccer games, but the second one was a team with tons of speed and a defense that was set up to produce two 50 yard mad dashes ever 90 seconds... strained right quad 10 minutes into first half ... strained left hamstring 30 minutes into first half ... ran slower and in pain for rest of game ... 6 regular miles, 2 extremely painful miles :mad:

One additional varsity game two days later, slow, less talented team vs. fast but taking it easy team... thankfully they didn't make me run much ... 2 painful miles

Total .... 14 miles :(

Where are we going once we get to Seattle?
I have a couple suggestions:
We could go North to Alaska, cross the Bering Sea into Russia and go around the world or drop South to San Diego and cross the lower US then up the east coast and back to the start.

Kodi....this just goes to show we are of the same mind! I was thinking we could go south on I-5 to I-40 and back across the U.S. on I-40, to I-95, back to Boston....that would be once around the USA!

Back