Mileage Throwdown 9-19

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 18 this week ..... if I get out everyday it is an accomplishment ... time seems to be the thing right now ... I walk in the mornings and only have about an hour or less on my current schedule ... But it's working for me and I'm in no way apologizing for 18 instead of 21 this week:)

3, 4.5, 2, 4.5, 6, 5, 5

Total this week = 30 miles, up from 21.5 last week due to some longer beach walks because the weather is sometimes too cool now to just sit in the sun:D

Here's a really neat sand castle that Braddy and I came across during one of our walks:

picture.php

Love the sand castle!

I used the elliptical, ran on the treadmill, biked and swam for a total of 21 miles.

I'm hanging in here even though I only got about 6 miles in this week.
Everyone and every mile counts.
John

John, there is no "only" on this thread! You're right every mile, heck, every half mile, counts.

miliage throwdown 9-19

miliage throwdown 9-19

Hey everyone--
I had a great week, I did extra this week because I had my treadmill test yesterday and wanted to do well.
I did great!!! My cardio says I get an A plus on my test :D:D
I'm on the event moniter now and have been trying to get some good exercise on it. Here's my week

Sat. Walk 2 miles
Sun. Walk 3 miles
Mon. Bike 8 miles (On my new bike:D)
Tues. walk 2 miles
Wed. bike 10 miles & walked 2 miles
Thurs. bike 10 miles and did the treadmill test
(I think I should get extra credit for the treadmill):D:D
Fri. walked 2 miles this morning

Total--WOW 39 miles my most yet! Debbie :)

Also, I went from 0 to 175 on the treadmill in 10 min.
this cardio likes to tourture you fast :D

(Debbie said: I think I should get extra credit for the treadmill)

Debbie,

OK, here's your extra credit. You can have these 2 extra miles that I was saving for a rainy day.

John

Since I'm new I didn't know what this was but now I undestand. Since I found out I was going to have another surgery I decided that getting back in the gym would be a good idea. So I did 15 miles this week. The other good thing is a blew out 3.5 lbs. I want to build up my endurance and lose another 10-20 lbs before surgery. Do you have a weight loss thread?.

An average week

An average week

Three days of varsity and junior varsity soccer games = 12 miles of wind sprints
Three days of walks = 12 miles

Total = 24 miles

Oops

Oops

I forgot the three rec soccer games I did last week, another 3 miles of sprints

Total NOW is 27 miles

Started off ok. My first race is next week.

Saturday ................150km
Sunday ..................60km
Monday ..................0km
Tuesday .................45km
Wednesday .............39km
Thursday ................45km
Friday ....................0 km

Total......................339 km
or in old money.........210 miles

Hey John, looks like you need the extra miles this week
You can have them back :D
Take care Debbie :)
Debbie,
HaHa you made me laugh. OK smarty pants, but beware because my back is feeling better and I plan to pass you this week. 39 miles .....is that all you got? Consider that a challenge:p:p

John

Thanks, Debbie for inviting me to join the fray.
Here are my distances ending Friday 9/19:

Swim 3,175 yards - 25 yard pool
Bike 50.5 miles - 8 miles were on a machine
Run 13.3 miles - 5.2 miles were on a dreadmill

My weekly volumes are deliberately in balance (approximately) with the standard sprint triathlon distances - 750 meter swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run.

The 8.1 mile run on Sunday was my longest in 1.5 years.

Back