Mileage throwdown 9-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debbie - for charity rides, there's a ton in the US to do. I travel everywhere with my trusty bike. Charity rides are fun.

Hey Kodi - If that's the white Peugeot with modolo brakes it was my dream bike as a junior. My Father actually got one when he bought a new Peugeot 405.

Hey Kodi - If that's the white Peugeot with modolo brakes it was my dream bike as a junior. My Father actually got one when he bought a new Peugeot 405.

It is pearl white and has Weinmann brake calipers. It has orange lettering and dark blue and orange stripes on the top bar.

I've done a few Leukemia & Lymphoma society centuries and a few MS 150s. Find a ride and I'll see what I can do to ride.

I'd really like a VR shirt. FWIW, last year the son of one of the VRcom regulars made some nice shirts of varying kinds. Long and short sleeve cotton, short sleeve high tech (which I really like running in) and others. He might be a possibility. A post on another of the topices might jog someones memory as to who.

A week of wind sprints

A week of wind sprints

Saturday - 2 high school soccer games - 4 miles of sprints
Sunday - 2 miles walking
Monday - 2 high school soccer games - 4 miles of sprints
Tuesday - went to Cubs game in St. Louis - 1 mile walk to cheap parking
Wednesday - 2 high school soccer games - 4 miles of sprints
Thursday - 2 high school soccer games - 4 miles of sprints
Friday - zero

Total - 19 miles

Latest posts

Back