Mileage throwdown 9-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tprice54

My buddy Cooker is way too fast at posting! Here is a new thread for this week's mileage postings! Let's have at it!

Here is Cooker's post for this week:
I made it out everyday this week .... This is monumental ... In 52 years I have never exercised 7 days in a row .... If I keep this up I may be able to drop my couch potato label

This week ending 9-12-08..........21 miles

5.5,3,3.5,2.5,2,2,3 = 21.5 miles walking this past week.

Walking is fun in such a beautiful place, the Fire Island National Seashore. Here's a photo of Bradley next to a tidal pool on one of our walks.

picture.php

I've got approximately the same mileage as Skeptic and Cooker.
I swam, jogged, biked, and used the elliptical for 22 miles.

Got a good ride in on Saturday, windy though. Monday off for IKE.

Saturday ................120km
Sunday ..................64km
Monday ..................0km
Tuesday .................41km
Wednesday .............41km
Thursday ................41km
Friday ....................slept in

Total......................307 km
or in old money.........190 miles
NewImage.jpg

Leeroy996
Where did you get the jersey? I'm just getting back into biking and I'd love to have one like that and the Lord knows I need a new biking jersey. I have a great one from Valvereplacement.com that I run in.
BTW, love the bike too. Looks like a great ride and I'd guess you are really into the LOOK products. I'm still riding my 25 year old Pueguot but it works for me. It's been thru several centuries, one IRONMAN and a number of other triathons and biathlons.

Lerroy, how did you get the shirt, I want one!
You bike is sweet!!
I only did 15 miles on my bike this week
6 miles walking
Total 21 for me
Debbie :)
P.S. I'm getting a new bike in 2 days!
i'll post more about it when I get it.

I didn't record mileage every day, but here's what I have:

9/5 .66 plus 20 minutes bike and 5 minutes row
9/6 3.81 + 30 minutes horse
9/7 3.81 + 30 minutes horse
9/8 1.05
9/9 2.18
9/10 4.61 + 15 minutes horse

Total: 16.12 plus 45 minutes horse, 20 minutes bike and 5 minutes row

Oh, and 3.81 twice isn't a mistake!

With Hank's approval I had the VR shirt made after my surgery. Unfortunately the company I used has produced a shoddy product - bad fit and seams popping everywhere.

Two batches later and I'm in the process of using a different company. If it turns out ok I'll get some shirts made with 'only' valvereplacement.com and not my personal add ons. If anyone wants one then I can get sizes and prices.

Once we have our shirts we can find a charity bike ride we can all do and one that supports heart patients.

Hi Leeroy, I would love to do a charity event but you live in the Bahamas, so how is that going to work?? I will buy one of your shirts you have made up, about how much do you think it will be?? Are these shirts made for women also?? I got a new bike today, I'll post a pic soon of it. I am really excited about my new bike, I can't wait to ride it! Debbie :)

Back