mileage throwdown 12-5

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Hey, does anyone know what has happened to Tom???

He has not been keeping track of the mileage for over a month now.

I'll try a PM. Anyway, how's everyone doing this week????

Well, it's hard not to be out side with the warm weather we have been

having. I'll make eveyone on the East coast mad. October was the warmest

on record, over 80 degress almost everyday, at least where I live. Nov.

very nice also, lots of warm days, and now were into Dec. and today will be

78 and I already have my windows open!!! I knew I would make you mad :D

Well, no excuses to not be out side and on the bike! I will ride 13 miles

today I hope. Last week I hit 400 miles on my counter :D:D YEA!!

Let's hear how you have done Take care Debbie :)

Hey Debbie - It's real cold here. No earthquakes though ;). Too cold, in fact, for me to ride outside today. It might just be because I'm way out of shape, or perhaps the warfarin, but I swear the cold bothers me more this year than last. I only logged 65 this week and only rode Wed, Thu and Fri. Most of next week's rides will be indoors so mileage will again be low....but intense. Speaking of intense, are you familiar with the Spinervals series of DVD workouts?

My mileage for the week is
28.3 mostly running.

JeffM, what's the 'Spinervals series of DVD workouts'. Guess I could google it.

SORRY! real life has invaded my on line time! STINKS...maybe not. I have been a bit busy but promise to be back. Debbie, thanks for starting the post. It has been so hectic, I only logged 10 miles last week myself. The good news is I had the documentary about me running NYC marathon premiere Friday night at Syracuse University. I hope to get a copy to post on the web...it's about 16 minutes long.

Tom, glad to see your still alive and running :D

I will keep up the the friday posts till you can get back to posting.

Can't wait to see the video they did about you, did you go to the showing

of it on Friday?? Please post it as soon as you can get it.

My bike race is a week from today and I can't wait, it is going to

be a great time of celebration for me!! Take care Debbie :)

Thanks Jeff. I googled it yesterday and there are all kinds of workouts. Right now he has a free download for a new project. I think the hard thing would be to find the right one as far as current level of fitness. Don't want to get one to easy but on the other hand one too difficult would not be a smart idea either.

Debbie,

Not much to report here but excuses. We got a cold front that dropped about 8 inches of snow and I've been busy at work. I still got out and walked to a house warming party, a musical at the theater, and to work. So log me for about 10 miles.

John

Latest posts

Back