mileage throwdown 02-06-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, an old people here!:)
18 miles this week.....training for nothing takes it's toll!

Another old one. :cool:

And another 21 miles fast walking outside. Most days were full sun, temps 40 to 60. Cloudy today.

I will mention that while walking I do a little arm exercise by raising my arms over my head 700 times in series of 70. Been doing that for the last several years.

Old? What's that...:D

About 12 miles so far this week and absolutely no excuses with great weather outside. Sunny and 70+ coming up today and it's been that way all week.

Today - High: 76°
Saturday - Low: 55° High: 80°
Sunday - Low: 56° High: 80°
Monday - Low: 58° High: 80°
Tuesday - Low: 55° High: 81°

Sure could use some rain though..

Add 7 1/2 miles of brisk walking and 1 mile of slow walking for me. I also jumped rope for 5 minutes, but realized that when you are "old" and have had 2 babies, jumping rope can be a little damp! If you ever meet me, I'm sure you'll forget that I said that!

An oldie here. I rode 130 miles this week. Today was my first outdoor ride since stopping the beta blocker completely on Sunday. I was able to get my HR higher, accelerate and do hills better and I basically had my best ride since my AVR in Sept. I will do 50+ tomorrow and the forecast for better weather this week should give me higher mileage next week. Oh, Lisa....I tried jumping rope once ... I haven't had any babies but it wasn't pretty...and it wasn't easy. What do you mean by "damp"?

O.k., who's old around here?? As long as I can ride my bike I refuse
to be old! Even though we all are :rolleyes:

Now Jeff, you really did'nt ride 130 miles in one week did you??
You are making me jealous, I'm just going to have to work
harder I guess to get up to that kind of distance.

Lisa, ya what does damp mean??

Sat.- Bike 13 miles
Sun.--
Mon.- walked 2 miles
Tues.-bike 12 miles
Wed----
Thurs- bike 13 miles
Fri.- --

Total-- 40 miles Debbie :)

We all have a good excuse--Just blame it on the beta-blockers :D:D
Now get off of VR and get moving :D Just kidding!
Take care Debbie :)

Back