Merry Christmas 2018

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
Folks

Glad to see some familiar people still dropping in. To one and all from "Down Under":

45651518134_762d247342_b.jpg

(and while I recognise that there are many countries south of the Equator for some reason we seem to get called that more than my Kiwi mates)

Best Wishes

And a Merry Christmas to you too Pellicle! And given recent posts about INR etc, yes: I will be having Cranberry Jelly on my Roast Turkey, accompanied by a glass or three of a good red wine (not driving!)

Andy
LondonAndy;n886049 said:
..., accompanied by a glass or three of a good red wine (not driving!)

sounds great, but on this side of the planet its summer so I've ordered Champagne for myself ;-)

... and some prawns

Glad to read you are celebrating.

Best Wishes for the New Year mate

Half of my family is down with you at present - in Griffin, NSW, and then Melbourne. They're loving it. So those of us back here in Blighty will be having a quieter Christmas but still enjoyable. No sign of snow though!

(and while I recognise that there are many countries south of the Equator for some reason we seem to get called that more than my Kiwi mates)

Best Wishes

[/QUOTE]

Thats because we don’t have any kangaroos

Only mutated mini me ones, I first thought they were giant rats but nah tha wancabies, think noah got confused and dropped them off after the bit of rain the other week ago

Warrick;n886089 said:
Only mutated mini me ones, I first thought they were giant rats but nah tha wancabies, think noah got confused and dropped them off after the bit of rain the other week ago
Noah (pronounced Noakhh) got sick of this evil-looking bastard and threw him overboard.
1471383580376.jpg

Latest posts

Back