May 4, 2008 - Southern California Get Together

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starrman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Well, it happened again. There was a get together held at B.J.'s Brewhouse in Temecula, CA on Sunday,May 4, 2008. Needless to say, a good time was had by all. It is nice to see that heart surgery does not diminish appetites! Here are a couple of pictures for your enjoyment.

Various07and08009.jpg

From left to right - Tina (TinaK), Mike (Racefan), Mike (resqrn), Debbie (Debbie), Dennis (Racefan's co-worker) and I took the picture

Various07and08011.jpg

Front row - Tina and Mike

Back row - Debbie, Jim (Starrman), Mike

Thank you to Ed, Debbie's husband, for taking the picture.

great to meet "those like me"

great to meet "those like me"

Thanks to everyone. Ok the next SoCal get together will be at my house....that way the guys dont have to unbutton their shirts in public!!!

I agree with Tina, nice to meet fellow heart valve patients in person. Of course, the customers at BJ's probably thought we were a bunch of middle age flashers;)

Mike

pic's

pic's

O.K. Tina, are me and you going to unbutton our shirts too :eek: :eek: Debbie:) Great pic's Jim thank you so much for taking the time to post them!

Racefan said:
Of course, the customers at BJ's probably thought we were a bunch of middle age flashers;)

LOL!

Quote of the week, perhaps?

Glad you all got together again ... looks like you had some WONDERFUL weather, too :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

Hey it was great to see all of you again and welcome to So. Cal. Mike. So Tina the gathering at your house sounds great just let us know:D;). Again so good to see all of us together. Mike

Back