March Madness: Bracket Throwdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did two brackets with one of them totally completed. What was I thinking? Now I'm locked in to the end on that one. I've been exhausted which, it seems, explains my brain power depletion. Early scores do not bode well for me. :eek:

Sorry you didn't make it Freddie. This tournament is a bear to predict anyway.

Freddie,
I'm sorry you didn't get the link. I sent it to your email account . . . you didn't receive it?:confused:
Betty's in, but I don't think she completed her picks.:(
Wise, I'm playing two leagues, but can't tell you offhand the difference between my picks.:eek:
SuperBob, I'll be gentle, since I really am glad you joined the competition, but right now this little girlie-:p:pgirl is 4/4!

I made a boo boo!

I made a boo boo!

I've got brackets filled out in two groups--Vr's and one that my pesky nephew presides over.
My pesky nephew (I'm being nice with my name calling) emailed me this morning and wrote, "You forgot to pick an actual winner. That'll hurt."

What a smart_ _ _!:D

So far there's a dead heat for 1st place on the VR standings. Wise, SuperBob, Cort, and myself are tied. Wise is also in another group that Woodworker started and he and Woodworker are tied in that one.
We'll have a better idea of where we are after this round of games. In the meantime, Go Missoui!:D

Besides when all this "madness" is done, sanity will be here with the start of baseball season and daily box scores....:)

AMEN!!!!! :)

Hmmm...speaking of, Mary, you have a chance to check out what we discussed? ;)

And, drat it ... last I checked, I had dropped to third place....grrrr

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Baseball time is here again" ... Steve Goodman ... 'Go Cubs Go'

I left a message over in Yahoo concerning the second chance round. If anyone's interested, leave a message.
Otherwise, get ready for the next round of games!;)

Mary, I entered the Second Chance dance. However, I used your group ID and password and I get the message "this is not a private group", and it also doesn't show as public (as far as assigning a new bracket to the group). Of course I still see the group connected to my old (and miserable) bracket.

Mary, I entered the Second Chance dance. However, I used your group ID and password and I get the message "this is not a private group", and it also doesn't show as public (as far as assigning a new bracket to the group). Of course I still see the group connected to my old (and miserable) bracket.
Wise, we've got a new group # 19066. Password is mcmary

Thanks for the info Mary. I joined your second chance group. Maybe this one will fair better!

Did you get in, Wise?
I had to redo picks (kept the same ones, I think) and it gave me a new group #:
password, mcmary

LOL! We're going to have picks and brackets all over!

Wise,
I think you need to copy your old picks into a new bracket, then rejoin the second chance tourney (which I just copied for our group) with the team id
74099 and password--mcmary.
I hope that works. I think it will since I copied the group like the instructions specified.

What are instructions? I'm not familiar with such things. ;):eek::rolleyes::p

It shows you in there. Did you get the notice that your picks were complete?

Yes, I did. I must have been operating in a near zombie state, because even with all the help and instructions in the world, I have still been bracket completion challenged. :eek:

Yes, I did. I must have been operating in a near zombie state, because even with all the help and instructions in the world, I have still been bracket completion challenged. :eek:
We'll be pros at this next March!:)

Latest posts

Back