March Madness: Bracket Throwdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Come join VR's very own March Madness League!:)
Anyone even remotely interested in college basketball needs to drop a reply to this thread, and I'll send you a pm with info to get you started in picking the first round bracket wins and losses.
If you're not sure you want to get involved, send me a pm anyway!:eek:
This will be good, wholesome fun for those participating!;):p

So Podunk U beats Big State U -- sure, momentary excitement. But does that compare to Albert hitting 30 out of the ballpark in batting practice this morning with the flick of a wrist? (Got an eye-witness report.) I think not. :cool:

i just started a group on Yahoo for some friends on another message board, but I'd be down for a second bracket. let me know the details.

and if anyone wants to join my group on yahoo, it's group id#: 73570 and the password to join is: morebanjo (hey, it's a msg board for a bluegrass band). sign up here:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup

Send me an email address so I can send you the link, or let me know that you will join us, and I will pm the info.:)
We have several members so far.:)

I just submitted my picks . . . looked to see what others had done, but no viewing until Thursday.:(
If you haven't joined the throwdown, later on you'll wish you had!:p

I have to admit that I'm feeling some angst regarding my picks. DH asked me this am what teams I've picked and turned his nose up at my selections. So, I will confess that I revisited my bracket, modified a little, but left the last game's result the same.ARGH! :eek:I'm feeling the pressure! Let the games begin!:p

Mary is the March Madness expert, but I think you can still join Freddie since the games don't start til tomorrow. PM Mary to get her to send you the info.

I just got Freddie's message and sent her the link via email. Hurry, Freddie, Hurry! Games start at 11am!:eek::p

Back